Beechcraft Kingair 90 GTx
The trailblazing Beechcraft King Air family has come to symbolize a relentless pursuit of perfection. Building on 45 years of aviation innovation, the new King Air C90GTx supplies even more iconic performance and value than ever before.
State–of–the–art engineering and new design features have elevated the C90GTx’s already impressive capabilities. With greater range and efficiency, this entry level twin–turboprop aircraft is ready to meet the needs of owner pilots as well as value–conscious corporations around the globe.
- Seating for seven in pressurized comfort
- Load more than 750 pounds of passengers and bags with full fuel
- Take off at maximum weight in less than 2,000 feet with advanced swept-blade propellers
- New composite winglets improve climb rate and increase fuel efficiency
- Cruise at 270 knots (311 mph) at 20,000 feet
- Powered by two dependable Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A–135A turbine engines providing 1,100 horsepower
- Backed by the industry’s largest factory–owned product–dedicated global service network